Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Art Show

so ima be painting alot... and writing alot...
hopefully i'll come home with something good and make you go 'awwww... my babe is such a good artist[sorta]'
thats the only thing im excited for about this trip....
[I was starting to get worried about when you were coming home... but I saw that you textededed me]
anyways, thats the only thing im excited about. I havnt drawn, or painted in a very long time.... im hoping my skills will be sorta good still....
BTW!!! your only allowed to read one from each blog a day.... or maybe two depending on how many I type out for you Jared.
What do you think I'd be doing right now? what are you doing right now? Ever think about that? what could the person you used to be friends with,... your ex's, your cousins... people who are in or used to be in your life...
the people you used to be sooo closed to.... what do you think they are doing?
what do you think they are thinking about?
is their lives stable? are they alright?

I wonder what you were doing before you read this...
how was your day?

Today right now.... I could be painting some mystical creature... laying in bed... laying in the grass.... taking pictures... thinking about Jared....

No comments:

Post a Comment