Tuesday, June 15, 2010

76 77 78 79 80?

I have NO clue what day im on now. fuuuck.
all I remember is....
nothing.
thursday....I cant remember. One of those days Jared came over after work, which he was supposed to work like 5am and came over not long after work... and one of the days he was supposed to come with me to a photoshoot but didnt want to so I got sooo lost.... and I was crying for soooo long =[
I dont like it when guys leave me when im crying, or bail on me, or let me go off on my own when I dont know where im going.... I get hella scared
friday I.... dont even remember. But we went to go pick up Jared's check and it was raining. and chip didnt show up to give the rest of the money.... but his phone was off
Saturday I went to Jared's house to fix the outfits....
Sunday was the renna fair which was really fun, and I got to spend time with Jessika, my dad gave me some money, I saw klaa,.... and Jared was really funny that day. I got a pirate coat for $200 and it was just fun.
I came home sunday night and fell asleep at Jared's house... my ankle was hurting a lot....
and Jared's mom got mad cause I was there for too long, and Jared and his mom were fighting....
parents these days... ugh. I swear.
Monday, Jared came over and we chilled, and went to a few reptile stores.... I still say the one in Oceanside is far the best... Oh,...
AND JARED FINALLY ASKED ME OUT!!! awww.... how cute.
6-14-10
now we have a date set.
Than I was supposed to give the dreads to leslie but she couldnt make it so we went to the skatepark and met up with sam and..... gr, that other guy who calls me Princess Laya or however you spell her name.
it was funny... they were both play flirting with me,.... :] it was all too cute.
oh, and I saw Andrew at the bus stop xDD haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment