Tuesday, June 1, 2010

67

So we started the day off with me trying to wash my clothes.... while waiting for 10 am to roll around
Finally Jared got here, and I was waiting for my little present he had been telling me about.
It ended up being one of the drawings I had wanted.
it was cute.
anyways, after that we headed downtown,.... and I cant remember. All I can remember is laying down on his lap and talking,.... than I ended up talking about Bass...
Than he threatened to burn my stuff.... I got hecka mad, so I called, and for once.... for ONCE he answered the call. We ended up sorting things out.
Well, out to the point that he is going to mail my stuff, thats it.

Anyways, after a while we ended up going out to lunch.... The Thai place...
omg.... thai tea is sooooo good...
We ended up having some curry. it was alright.... not the best.

anyways, after we...... oh, we went swimming in the river! so much walking around looking for just the right spot... finally we found a spot to sit in

lol and made a little island
and skipped rocks.
oh, we also found little shells which ima soak in CLEAN water so we can make necklaces out of...

Than we went to see what time the movies were, or, we did that before the river or idk.... but our parents didnt seem very happywith picking us up at 9


but anyways, we ended up going out to dinner.... at some italian place.... i looove bread with oil and vinegar <3333333
and shirley temples!!!!!!

Anyways, chip text me, and worked things out too, well, the money part and such...
yay, at least two of the boys are suddenly maturing.
Thank you god.... sorry for whatever wrong I've said and done, but im happy things are at least turning out alright for the mean time.
anyways, after dinner Jared and I just sat on this bench....
I found a boba ball place, but its also a nail place... weird, I know.

but we talked, and had a good time,....
all up till when he asked me a question....
and after a bit, it turned out to be 'your boring'

ok, that kinda made the movie horrible...
but we watched the movie prince of pursia and it kinda sucked, but in a way, it was kinda good too.

Day 67
Jared said he loved me right as I walked away after being dropped off.
wait... what?

No comments:

Post a Comment