Saturday, February 12, 2011

yesterday SUCKED!!!

Yesterday....
I went to the cricket store to get a new phone or to get it fixed...
I noticed a boy staring at me a bunch...
probably cause i was so pissed off cause they wanted me to get on the phone to get a claim number but the lady wouldnt give it to me cause I didnt know my old address.... which i've gotten changed so many times!!
and i'd go back to the lady up front, and she'd just send me back to the phone... finally i got my address after like 2 hours....
and got back on the phone... was a different person every time i got on the phone...
the last time, the guy said 'you dont even need your claim number... you qualify for warranty'
was so pissed off....
so i had to sit and wait to be called... and the guy thatd was staring at me was talking to another lady, he seemed to have known her well, or worked with her.

than she said 'you need to stop hanging out with brandon.... your already a blond white boy' and i just kinda laughed.... cause brandons 'blond' without being blond.
finally i was called....
and so was the lady and her husband...
i caught onto their conversation... she works at the mc donalds off of 104th and federal.... which brandon works at.
so I asked if she knew him... and she said she did... that he worked with her. and I asked if she was talking about him earlier to the guy.... which she was.
was way too funny.

but after that, I came home and tried to sew up an outfit...
didnt work....
ran out of time...
and lost my keys to the cash box, and cash register...
and i had to go to the tracks. Tom was supposed to show up to help me...
but he showed up late, and didnt even know how to help with setting up the table, but of course only I would know how to do that...
I also broke my nail, so now it hurts... and slipped on ice.... forgot my power strip... and yea.
was cold all night, but atleast I got to hang out with Tom, JD and Erin... somewhat.... they were like all up on each other all night right next to us.
it was just one thing right after the other that made my night bad....
and than coming home alone seemed to have been the worst.....
I hate it. I dont miss a person, I just dont miss being alone....

And today I really just feel like dying...
finding a field, falling over, and just dying.
i just want to call off that big photoshoot,....
but I cant.
ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment