Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sewing Patterns....

omg, I havnt been this pissed off since.... well, I changed the color on this Deadmau5 head....
Why are there a thousand lines on one pattern?!?!?!?! Why are there arrows... and triangles... and line after line after line.... UGH!!! i hate this.
was supposed to go to Tom's house to use his sewing machine, we went and got everything... came back... and Arah, and that other girl were using the machine till they broke it....
yea... well im sure its not broke broke, b ut still....

I WISH MY MOM WAS HERE TO TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING DO THIS SHIT!!!!!! and I want to cry so bad because I dont know how to do anything!!!! I dont even know how to cook....
UGH!!!!!!

I was gonna try and fricken sew a pirate coat.... but im not gonna anymore.... untill next weekend if I could even go to my friends house, and i'll fricken bring my own fucking sewing machine, and have him/them tell me how to read/understand patterns.
I just dont feel like wasting fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment