Friday, February 11, 2011

Once Upon a Time,... He Lied

I only asked for help because I got stranded, and I didnt understand the RTD site....
And I thought I could ask him, cause I didnt know anyone else I could ask.
And of course,.... I should have known.....
When he said that, it was nothing but a lie when he said he'd always be there, always help...
Just like when he said he loved me,
just like when he said he wanted me,
just like when he said I was important,
just like our whole relationship....
It was nothing but a lie.
Just like when I asked if he cheated on me...
Just like when we were still trying to save what we had...
Everything.
I should have seen it....
All those months of trying.....
All those months I gave him my heart...
When I gave him my all.....
All that time I gave him my world....
I should have known it was nothing but a lie...
The whole entire time.


All I asked was for a little help....
Nothing more;
And in return, I get stabbed.

Thanks for the fake love
thanks for the lies
Thanks for everything you threw away
And thanks for breaking my heart
Thanks for all the tears
And for all the time I tried....
Thanks for letting me know it was fake all along
and you were just another boy,
using up time
breaking my heart
wasting my time
making life hard
breaking my spirit

Thanks for being just another boy, just like all the rest. Using time like a toy.
But unlike any other boy, your the one whos made me believe, there really isnt such thing as love, and its all just a game. Thanks for making me believe I'll never find the one, and no one really cares. Your the one who's made me realize that this world is filled with nothing but retarded fucks like you who only know how to do one thing.... Break a girl, bring her down, ruin her world, watch fall to her knees, make her cry, and watch her die.

Thats all you know....
and because of you, thats what I'll think of every guy I meet.
Probably why I will never trust Tom....
Or any other guy I meet....

So thanks for helping me when I asked for just a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment