Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Life, New Blog



So I've stopped talking crap.... never was in the first place except on here...
my own personal blog.... for myself...

Someone has been reading them, and sending it to people...
telling people lies about me...
and telling his gf lies too.
But im not saying any names.
Just wish hed stop his silly games... and stop posting about me.
I've realized.... the camero was the way of the relationship...
Before I got it, the relationship between me and the boy was perfect.
Than I got the car.... and it slowly started going downhill....
And the day it died... was the day I knew you didnt love me.


My dad is gonna be getting a new job...
I am going to be moving out with a friend after the next two paychecks
I got a new car today...
Next weekend Im going to be getting cello lessons.... for free.
Im doing better than ever with my business right now.
Tom spent all his money to come see me yesterday, and took me to get my ear pierced.
It was cute when he reminds me... or 'orders' me to go clean it. Did that like 5 times yesterday.
We both got rave tickets to a rave.... Not gonna say, cause I dont want trouble or to be stocked or anything.
But it was funny when I went to things that glow...
Was asked where the boy was, and I said we broke up.
'he was a douche anyways. you deserve way better'
And I do. I have not done anything wrong.
I am going to make something of myself.
I am going to do everything I've wanted.
And I'll be living the life.

Life is getting better, no matter what.

I am making a new blog...
A new blog, for this new life.
And I promise..... I will be better than ever.

So,
This is my goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment