Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why cant I...?

I have been listening to a lot of hip hop...
and I usually listen to more of that when im tired....
I've been exhausted lately...
And i've figured out why.....
its cause im stressed again.
I go to work, and make food for myself, only to find out that I just eat a little of it, and throw the rest away.
I havnt been hungry.... at all....
Every day at work I feel like fainting, or feel like falling asleep while driving... and it's been like this for a few weeks now.

My phone broke....
like it wont recharge.... i wonder if I just get one of those charging pads if it'll work....
or if I have to get a new phone....
Tom came to my work today to take it to the cricket store to see if it was the recharger, cause i didnt wanna wait till friday to get it fixed.
I was supposed to owe him a kiss....
for a while now, and I promised I'd give him one today....
and the last time I saw him...
but it didnt happen.... again.
idk why I cant bring myself to kiss him....

No comments:

Post a Comment