Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day

Lastnight Tom and a bunch of people were supposed to go to one night stand but the tickets sold out...
so I went over and did light shows for everyone.... there were about... 10 people at his house?
anyways, so we finally kissed....
and I hung out and stuff, smoked hooka, and got my palm read by some girl....
she said i wont get married. I'll talk about that some other time.
but I ended up passing out with like one of the kittens... and everyone came in cause it was oh so cute I guess.....
but i kept waking up.
anyways, I spent the whole day in bed with tom watching t.v. shows on netflix... passing in and out of sleep....
tomorrow is valentines day,.... I was planning of making him something.
I told him i hope i dont scare him away, cause im just a romantic person, and usually come off as clingy...
he said he was the same way, cause he just likes to do that, and it scares people away cause hes like that, yet he doesnt want a gf..... and he hopes it doesnt scare me away.
which is cool, I dont want a bf now either.... but im not gonna go around sleeping with people....
and he said he wasnt gonna go around cuddeling and kissing any other girl, just me....
he just doesnt want a gf.
and im thinking like.... ever?
i want to stay single for a while....
but what if one day i do wanna date?
than what?
thats ok, maybe this is a good thing....
so maybe if I never date him, than i'll never be hurt again?
Maybe I should just make his valentines day gift.....
or maybe I should be who I am.... love someone....
just not now....

No comments:

Post a Comment