Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just so you know...

I hate you
with all the hate I could possibly give.
With every energy in my heart.....
I hate you.
I will forever hate you.
Till the day I die...
And the moment I see you....
I will hate you even more.
I will hate you till the moment your dead....
I will hate you in my dreams,
and if I see you, you will know... Because when you look into my eyes, I wont be the same girl.
You wont see the happiness you used to see....
You'll tell right away that im not her. Im not the girl I used to be.
Because my eyes will be full of hate...
It'll be like looking into a dogs eyes, that once knew who you were, but has forgotten, and wants nothing but you to back the fuck off, and walk away.

You know why I hate you? Because I fucking love you, and miss you!!! And your inlove with someone else! and I know shes everything to you.... and I know you two are together, no matter what you say. And I hate that I was nothing to you.... And Im just sitting here writing this, crying, and wishing things were different, but they arnt.


I love you
with all the love I could possibly give.
With every energy in my heart.....
I love you.
I will forever love you.
Till the day I die...
And the moment I see you....
I will love you even more.
I will love you till the moment your dead....
I love you in my dreams,
and if I see you, you will know... Because when you look into my eyes, Im that same girl.
You wont see the happiness you used to see because you walked out of my life....
And in a way, you'll tell that im not her. Im not the girl I used to be when you last left.
Because my eyes will be full of tears...
It'll be like looking into a dogs eyes, that once knew who you were, but has forgotten, and wants nothing but you to back the fuck off, and walk away....
But right before you walk away, I grantee you, all the best memories will come rushing back,
and theres nothing we could do than, because its already too late.....


But in all honesty, I feel like I hate you more than I love you....
Because you dont even miss me....
Because your allowed to move on, but when I do, you get angry.
You never loved me, you dont love me, and I know that....
And thats why I hate you.... because you lead me on.... you used me, and I was nothing but a game to you, and I gave you my heart!!!! I gave you my heart..... and the whole time, you were just playing with it....
I hate you because you've replaced me so easily! You didnt even have to think about it!
I hate you because your still breaking my heart everyday, and we dont even talk!!!
I hate you because you make my cry in my sleep....
I hate you because you said you'd always be here for me....

I hate you because I wanted to spend my life with you....
but now I dont.
I hate you because I wanted you to be around....
But now I dont.
I hate you because I wanted you to be the one throwing rocks at my window...
But now I dont.
I hate you because I wanted my name to be 'Krystalle Lynn Johnson'
But now I dont.

I hate you because I wanted you....
But I have to force myself to think that I dont....

I shouldnt have done what I did today....
I need to stay away from an actual computer for a while....
Stay away from home for a while....
I just got paid....
So I think I'll make clothing..... if I even know how....

No comments:

Post a Comment