Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Every Night....

Every night, Ronnie calls me, knowing I wont pick up the phone because he knows I dont like to talk on the phone...
But he still calls every night.... and leaves me a voice message about what he has been doing since we had last texted...
And lets me know he misses me and loves me, and will say anything he can to make me smile.....

He got mad at me yesterday because I said something like 'ask someone else' and I guess,... idk, but I just started crying..... for a totally different reason that didnt even have to do with him.

Anyways, theres these guys who come to the cafateria everyday just to give me shit.....
well, and get food, but if im in the back, they will call me, and give me shit. its funny tho... not like bad type shit....
And today, they personally gave me a $5 tip today =] just for me.




Anyways, I started thinking on the way home.
A very very random thought......
it almost made me cry.....



"Would you mind coming to the wedding.............. as a guest?"

No comments:

Post a Comment