Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Tom...

So I've met this boy....
I mean, I've been talking to him for a while online, and it was Thursday night I went over to his house. There were like.... 3/4 other guys, and two other girls there.... and Ronnie started texting where I was, what I was doing, why I was over at a guys house, than he called me, and was getting pissed off.... We havnt talked much since that day... but now hes talking to me, saying I dont talk to him, and if I even like him anymore......
Which I do, I love him to death..... but he lives in cali, and isnt gonna move here, so.... yea.

But this boy I met, his name is Tom.... hes like punk, but hella into anime.... and is kinda like a jrock boy I think....
He was in a Japanese fashion show yesterday,....
But yea, on Thursday I fell asleep next to him, and it was all kinds of cute.
But lastnight I was hanging out with some other friends, and I guess this other guy has a crush on me, but I dont like him at all....
and he kept telling me to tell him that I was hanging out with cooler people, this and that, and to stop texting tom, and to pay attention to him. Yea.... that didnt happen. I just kept texting Tom.
He makes me smile, and talks to me alot through IM and text....
and was telling me I should go over to his house and I kept saying I was busy, and he seemed super bummed....
dont wanna go into it, but I kinda like him.... but im afraid to like him, cause idk how he is, if hes a player, or not....
idk if he has a crush on this other girl, and if its all too good to be true....
idk if he likes me....
so I dont wanna show too much emotions, cause apparently his friends really like me, and I like them, so I dont wanna ruin anything....
I dont wanna get my hopes up, and get shot down. I mean, I dont care if I get shot down.... Just idk,....

Tom is willing to let me stay over for a while to make a bunch of clothing for the masquerade vampire photoshoot, and hes gonna help make some as well, and the masks as well.... And hes gonna come with me to meet the other clothing designers
Hes gonna be a model for the shoot too....

Oh, and hes a cat fan.... and has the cutest little kittens EVER!! But hes so sweet, always happy.... I hope to stop being so shy around him soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment