Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Jared...

Since you read these....
LEAVE ME ALONE! I loved you, I never cheated on you, I never slept next to anyone while we were trying to work things out....
You fucked another girl while we were dating, you were sleeping next to Krystal [and audi] while we were trying to work things out, your off getting drunk with other girls right now, calling Jena babe, love, baby...

YOUR MORE EXCITED ABOUT HER MOVING TO COLORADO THAN YOU WERE EVER EVER EXCITED TO EVER SEE ME!!!!!!!!!

Im not having sex with anyone, and luckily, the guy I think is cute right now, isnt like that [so he says] and im not calling him love, babe, or baby, or anything!!!!

so why does it matter I have a crush on someone? Just cause you and Jena arnt 100% with it 'anymore' means I never loved you cause I think someones cute?!?!?! where the fuck do you get that?! YOUR THE ONE WHO NEVER LOVED ME!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop trying to make me cry! stop trying to push me whenever you see the chance... I was the one who loved in the relationship.... you never did! i left you alone.... just liked you told me to. I cant live a life if your going to try and drag me down all the time. if you worry so much about me, leave me alone. let me live. I had FINALLY stopped checking your stuff.... and here you are.

if I never loved you, I would have fucked around, and chose a person i never met over you... If I never loved you, I wouldnt be crying right now.... or would have been hurt so bad... you have some nerves to tell me I never loved you....

Why does it matter to you if I ever loved you or not anymore anyways? its over, doesnt matter... we are nothing but the past, so act like it!!!!! Loved, and learned..... but its not anything to talk about anymore. Just because we got an F, doesnt mean to try and get an A.... it means we sucked, but atleast we took the time....

stop reading my stuff..... im none of your concern. i could die right now, and it'd be none of your business....
if it was your concern, we'd be friends.... but we're not.....
I thought you'd always be there for me, like how I used to always type about....
about how you'd always be there for me no matter what....
but your not.....
Your not there for me when I dont know how to do something....
like on xbox today.....
or when im lost, and even my phone cant tell me where to go....
Or when my friends leave me alone with a guy I dont even know....
Or when im sitting in the bathroom just wanting to cut all my hair off.....
a real friend is always there.... but your not. never were... because I was nothing but a back up plan to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment