Monday, July 19, 2010

To be wanted

So the other day I told a friend that I wish he could have came to this event...
and he said 'nah... I had so much fun on friday'

o.O wow... ok... at least you can say 'ya me too, [but] I had lots of fun on friday'
To tell someone you'd rather not be with them who just told you 'I wish you were there' is slightly... well, rude....

One, for someone to even WISH they were hanging out with you should be a honor... To even have friends is an honor...

I've told people before that I wish they were here with me.... and even if they would rather be some place else... well, atleast you could say 'me too' is that so hard?
I mean, does no one care if your hurting someone's feelings?

I mean... really? even if you'd rather be with your family, or out at a party.... if there is no part of you what so ever that wants to see a friend or a lover.... than why be friends with that person? if not now, than when?

No comments:

Post a Comment