Friday, July 9, 2010

SCA

Day 1


ok, like a week ago I left to go to an SCA event....
it was a long drive there, and I was texting Jared untill I lost service.... and well he was busy working on the road....
so I clung onto his pillow and fell asleep.
I wasnt too excited about the trip at all.... infact, I only wanted to go to keep my dad company, and to paint....
Well we got there, and the first thing I noticed was a group of guys,... and girls, looking to be around my age.
I thought it would have been cool to atleast be somewhat friends.
And the boy with white hair reminded me of this one gay kid in Turlock, he is such a sweet heart! I loved him... forgot his name though. But anyways, so we drove past them, and I got introduced to a few of my dad's old friends.

Anyways, we found camp of by some of our friends.... I dont even want to bother with names. All I know is 'Al and Penny' and 'Key' or whatever her name is... the rest are just.... well I dont talk to them, so I guess thats why I cant remember their names.
We started setting up camp, and it was funny, because in the SCA people are really big about helping others.... well guess what? No one fucking helped us till the very fucking end.... How nice... >.>

from then on, I cant even remember... I think I sat there painting..... oh! than we went out for a walk.... like the whole crew. Or house hold I should say... well, we're more part of Duke albert's house hold than the rest, but whatever. [duke albert is Al] I was still in my shorts, and tenni shoes [sp] and than... whats her face, that teacher lady who hates kids was all like 'spt... Krystalle [its Bridget!!] your missing your bottom half'
And than that one lady with the white hair, shes like super pretty for her age, anyways... she and key were all like 'nooo! keep your shorts on, you have super nice legs, if I had legs like yours I'd be showing them off all the time... dude, my leg is about the size of your HIPS!'
I was just like 'oh... my.... god.... im like sooo insecure of my legs its not even funny... and I even pick at them till they bleed often' only I didnt say it out loud, actually I didnt say anything at all... I hate when people tell me how pretty I am... cause really, Im not lol. I dont model cause I think im pretty, I model cause I like making art out of pictures... not making a person pretty by a picture

after a while, my dad and I decided to go to the car, which is quite a walk.... so we got there, and the boys I saw were sitting out there... They were incharge of parking,.. and such.

So on the way out, one of the boys yelled out something like 'if your ever bored, come to the parking, we're made of fun and we're always bored' than my dad yelled something like 'lets party' or something.....
o.O why are these guys yelling? Im right here... Im not deaf.... Im just ignoring you >.>

Than I got stuck being introduced to my dad's friend again.... I think it was the same one I met when I first got in when we were paying....
So I stood there watching the boys... No, Im not a stalker.... I just watch people... havnt you realized? Goths sit back and watch alot especially in the dark... and it was dark....
xD j/k j/k im not THAT creepy.


anyways.... what, we went back to camp and we... ate.... junk food. yay.
and than I think I called Jared, which was awesome, cause my dad's phone had service....
and than yea, I think I went to bed early.


Day 2



next morning I got up around 7... I cant even remember that day clearly. Yay for memory problems. But I could have sworn I got ready for the day, and saw Amanda talking with people around the camp area....
[ok, this part is gonna jump around sooo much]
anyways, I got ready, and sat around doing nothing, maybe painted...
and than I saw one of the parkinglot boys walk past my tent, like,.... a million times... Only I couldnt really tell if it was him. Just seemed like it.

Than my dad got ready for war... the maylays... or however you spell it.
So I went out there to take mucho pictures.... and some guy decided he wanted to walk right infront of me while I was trying to take pictures....
And he stepped on a cactus xDD ha, bitch.

But it was rather interesting.... but once my dad was done after a few hours we just sat and rested, and went back to camp


But than I went for a walk with my dad again, probably heading down to merchant's row and yet again, we saw the boy... and I think he yelled out the fact that we keep seeing each other. Again with the yelling. Or maybe that was when we were filling our shower with water... yes, a bag shower for camping.

ok, so..... I think that day I ended up buying clothes..... :D yaay
and the guy we were buying from said he'd sell us wholesales for my store once I friggen get it open.... which i hope is soon....

Than I think it was finally night time.... and the Pirate party was going on. So my dad and I,... and the rest of the people got together and headed down that way... Key and my dad and I stood around talking, and I think Amanda was there too.... only I dont think I actually realized she was there till Key was talking about these guys walking around without shirts on... yes, it was like they were a werewolf pack from twilight..... only some of them were light skinned. She said that one was hot, but he looked super young... I dont think he was as young as she said he was... Asian guys just look so much more younger than they really are.

anyways, so my dad met up with a friend.... it was rather disturbing... o.O my dad said something like 'hey, you better not lay a finger on her' and than he like.... idk,... I dont even want to remember. all I know was I got hella disgusted, and turned to Amanda, and said that we should walk away, and fast. There is a reason why I feel all grossed out when guys even just put a hand on my shoulder... well, unless I like them, but yea.

So than Key decided she was gonna force us to dance... and trust me, I didnt want to dance... but I probably looked more of a fool trying to run away and saying 'no no nono no' over and over than I did when I was actually dancing.... so me and Amanda decided to go into the dancing pit around the fire.... than I decided I wanted to get rid of my coat, and get my gypsy belt.... and I think thats when I saw the boys again....

No, wait, got that mixed up. I left BEFORE I met up with the creepy guy that was friends with my dad.... Yea. I left to go put my coat away, and ended up walking past the boys, and thats when one of them yelled out 'nice hat' and I stared at him, and the cannons went off, and he pretended to have gotten shot... o.O <--- the exact look I had...
and I told him to stop stalking me, and I walked off....
[man this is all out of order....]
anyways! at some point of time Key was talking about that dude, and than I went off talking about my stalker.... that I kept seeing. Than my dad said how he thought he was flirting with me... and when we were talking about him, he kept walking infront of us, like over and over....

ok, anyways! every time I passed him while he was with a crowd he kept yelling out how I was stalking him, and his friends were backing him up..... but oh well.... Me and Amanda went back and started dancing again....
after a while, lol she said she wanted to meet some guys. Yes, thats what the SCA does to you.... gotta party and get drunk. :] Just no drugs

anyways, so I saw that boy, which he said his name was Issac earlier.... I think like one of the times I passed him. that night was super confusing sorry.

anyways... so I walked up to him with Amanda... and said that she needed a guy for the night....so we just stood there chatting for a while till we met up with his other friend, Clouse....
what a cute couple they would have been. so we found Jack sparrow at the pirate party... of course... and I than yelled at him asking him to give amanda a kiss, but RIGHT BEFORE I said 'could you give amanda a kiss' she attacked me, covering my mouth lol. I might have screamed,.... maybe lol. [note, I cant really scream]

anyways, we ended up walking all over the place, and everyone decided to tease me with my fear of shit in the dark.
We walked to like,.... nowhere, and than back to the party, than over to Amanda's camp... her parents were gone for the night. I was gonna sleep over, but I wanted to send Jared a few texts, and I didnt want to bother my dad....
but we all sat around Amanda's camp cracking jokes and being stupid....

Than I headed back for camp.... my dad didnt even realize I had gotten in till about 5? and I got there around 3? or 2?

anyways, it was friggen windy as all hell... couldnt sleep one bit. I pretty much laied there all night long just... staring, and wondering what was going on with the dreads I was making [which I finally just finished btw] and wondered if they had all blown away yet... they were all tied up on my tri-pod....

but than my dad woke up, and told me to go get them.... ugh... sooo didnt want to get out of bed, and guess what? They just fell over, nothing more, nothing less.
anyways, I finally fell asleep around 7 and woke up at 8


Day 3


Ok, so I finally got out of bed and my stomach was hurting like, mucho ness.... and I had realized that the guy gave me a child's size skirt.... well, I had the skirt and a kids top... but didnt realize I had a kids top just yet... so Amanda came over, and we went down to the merchant's row again, and I returned it for a scarf, that I turned into a top....
I cant remember that day at all to save my life....
Amanda went over to Al & penny's place, I took a nap, called Jared... was all irritated cause, well, I wanted him at the event than at home.... cause I hated being alone, and he took it as I didnt want him seeing his family, so we were kinda in a fight,.... I guess,... and the fact that my car was broken, and that Rob was at my house.... I didnt want other unknown guests at my house..... and I hated being alone, and bored.....

anyways I think my dad left that day. After a while, Amanda's friend came over, and I showed him the heavy armor fighters at the maylays cause Amanda was feeling sick again.... but afterwards we came back, and I stayed in my tent again alone.....

Than I kept seeing Issac but I guess he was too busy to chill... Oh, I think Amanda changed her name that day for her SCA name... Amice De Claira Her parents were there that day, so we chilled with them for a while.... Her dad told me there were kids catching tiger salamanders o.O omg........... but thats ok, I was gonna buy one, but decided not to.... they do build up a character like a dog or cat would, but I thought they looked a little too scary for me.
Than Amanda and I headed up the hill... and there is this path between where a pond used to be, and a hill that goes down to nothing... but on this path we found the boys fencing... so we stopped and talked to them, since that was the path to my tent.... so we stood there talking. it was rather interesting.

We kept running into them, just like amanda and I kept running into Newt [I used to live with him when I first moved out to colorado]

So Im just gonna skip to the night cause I cant remember anything else. But yea, that night was the toga party... o.o scary?
Not really, there was not alot of people there. But yea, Amanda and I met up with the boys again.... omg, was too funny. they had a chariots race!! but with humans. Guess who were the ones racing? Issac and Dylan? Albion boy! whatever his name is. anyways.... yes, albino boy. no really,... like his eyelashes are white.... Nothing to make fun of... and supposedly he is blind, but I highly dought that... maybe just a little he says he could feel all the vibrations....

anyways, the race was off!!! and Issac fell.... dramatically.... haha... and than when Dylan turned the corner, he tipped on of the torches down... the girl on the chariot got off to put it back up so we wouldnt burn the whole area down, than ran and 'jumped' back onto the chariot... and BROKE IT!!! or was that Issac's driver? anyways, one of them finished, and the other one had to carry the girl on their back. it was hella funny....

than they went off looking for me and amanda and clouse..... it was funny watching them try to find us.

Afterwards, I think Dylan and Issac kiddnapped me so that amanda and clouse could be alone... Issac wanted them to have a -cough cough- romantic time with each other without us there.... but after a while they found us lol

So we walked off to the river that Amanda and I found earlier that day, [cause she felt like she was gonna die from the heat... so we had sat there earlier that day playing in the water while I was trying to kill a spider] and we all just sat around... and everyone was poking me cause it was sooo funny to watch me freak at night >.> than we all played truth or dare, and made up silly rules just so we could get around to daring clouse and amanda to kiss.... it was all too funny watching her freak, but in a way, it was weird, cause me and Issac wanted them to soo bad cause they never really had a cute romantic kiss before...
Issac wanted it for clouse, and I want Amanda to not have to say 'ive never kissed a boy' cause,... idk... cause she's pretty and deserves a kiss

Dylan ended up getting totally butt ass naked.... and my god, he is white.... lol but like everyone was covering my eyes cause im not allowed to look cause I have a bf lol but Dylon had to go into the river, I think, cant remember. it was funny though. Cause everyone was saying the sun came out when he took his shirt off... hes that white xD

anyways, that night was a windy night, but we all stayed up all night long till about 5 or something... I went to my tent, and Amanda went home for the night... . like to her real house,... cause its only like 30 mins away.
I called Jared at like 5, kinda crying... I missed him way too much and wanted to be with him than being at the SCA event


day 4


I woke up and called Jared again, and,.... idk, painted, sat around and than my dad came back around 2.... I probably took another nap, or something....
Oh, I walked around by myself shopping for stuff for Jared ^-^ I got him a shark tooth necklace cause he lost one when he was younger,... and I got him this interesting bracelet.... and I got these stupid earings that this lady said I didnt need to gage out my ears for... but I did... ugh. 16 to 12s I think? or 18s to 16s....

anyways, my dad came home, and went off to war... and me and Amanda went out to watch just for a lil,... than we came back and found Dlyan and clouse at the fencing area.... so we sat there for a good while and chatted.... and after a few hours of just sitting around we decided to go to our camp sites.... I had no clue where my dad was... but I just sat there for a good while, than I found Dylan walking back to his tent, so I talked to him for a bit, and than we both went over to their camp place since it was right next to mine sorta.... and we met up with clouse again... and he wanted to go get amanda, but she didnt want to walk around anymore, so I went off with Issac, clouse and albino boy to get food.... only, I wasnt in a good mood..... so I didnt reallly think they were funny at the time, pluse they were talking about doing each other's moms.... thats just gross, even if its a joke.... I hate mom jokes.... like, alot.... so we sat there, than I just kinda left them, but met up with duke albert than met up with my dad.... I was SUPPOSED to go to my tent and sleep, but I just kept running into people....

than my dad and I walked around, and I found out about the free fest,.... than he got stuck with helping some guy with something,... which would have been way too heavy for me,... so I just walked off.... and I think me and amanda chatted again, walked around, than she found out that she had to leave.... bummer.

so after that I went to go look for my dad and couldnt find him ANYWHERE during the feast.... he was hiding with his friends behind a tent where there was shade... ugh. no food for me... yet again.

after that I went and slept for a while, than went back down and found Issac as a guard during the court that was going on.... he was with his knight... which got me really confused... he is SUPER young to have a knight.... [to have a knight means to have someone teach you all there is to know about BEING a knight]
and when you have a knight, you get a RED belt... he was happy he got a black belt... o.O everyone gets a black belt... its not a specialty.... when you get a knight, you get a red belt... No offense but I think they are screwing with your head.

but yea, than we all smelt a STRONG sent of weed..... so they sent people to go look for them.... especially since the sheriffs were there.... idk why.

anyways, so Issac told me to go tell Clouse that Amanda left, cause he wanted to hang with her that night, since he was offered to guard, but he said he had something planned with 'a special girl' of course when I did go off and tell him, he just shrugged it off... as any 'tough' guy would. was kinda funny.

And than their friend that is like always surrounded by chicks kept staring at me.... so I finally gave in, and looked back at him and gave him a smile.... >.> oh god Krystalle, why? so he than started talking to me, saying how boring court is... well duuuuhhh!! who likes court? the only fun thing about it is if you have funny people up there, or yelling out 'hazza!' why do the people at the rennifair yell it out? idk, cause its not period....

anyways,.... so he than started asking stuff like how long have I been in the SCA and do I like it.... I finally spotted my dad and was like 'yea, well.... Im only at court cause im looking for my dad... bye' I mean ew.... he was somewhat attractive, but I think he must have had like 10 one night stands in the past 4 nights....

anyways, so I went off and sat with my dad.... and than we talked with his friends after court was over.... afterwards we went off to our camp than back down cause there was a idian [like the gypsy idians] party going on, and we sat around watching people dance... and I saw Issac,.... but my interacting night was over.... I didnt feel like talking to anyone. I just wanted to go home....
after a while I told my dad I wanted to go to sleep, and my dad INSISTED to come with me,... which I kinda wanted to go off alone...I think I went to bed soon after that.

The next day my dad decided that he wanted to go home... after all, he did 're-break' his ribs from the car accident from a year ago so yea.... so I wrote Clouse a letter with Amanda's info to contact her, than i wrote Dylan and Issac one with my info to contact me.... and as I was writing it, Issac came up to say bye so I just gave him the letters than. after saying bye, we were finally off... I was in so much fricken pain cause yea... that time of month, and no pain killers..... omg, that was the worst trip in my entire life!!!!! I almost threw up from all that pain........
yay for me... >.>
I almost died lol

I was sooo irritated that day. yay happy 4th of july.

Now this time, I better see everyone at Baron's war... cause ima bring my bf :]


Amanda: MAN FLESH!!!
Me: WOMEN FLESH!!!
Dylan&Clouse: Hairpies
Issac: The sun came out!
Me: Hey look! The men with no shirts.... the new age werewolves


[for anyone new reading this.... I post blogs like this because I have a terrible memory problem... If I dont write about, or take pictures, It'll probably never exist in my mind]

No comments:

Post a Comment