Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Days of Days

Yesterday was interesting and kinda cute....
And I thank my bf for that....

We went to the state park which was kinda boring but kinda nice...
I still miss the beach though.

And than we drove around forever looking for hotels for global...
that sucked.
I so need a job.... Im tired of Jared paying for everything. makes me feel bad
And than we went out to eat... which reminds me.... FOOD!!
I should go eat now.

After that we went to another park and played with piper....
THAN!!!!

We went to this pond.....
and there are huge ass tadpoles...
omg, they are huge.
and there were huge frogs!!!

Me and Jared want some as pets :]
but I have no room for some....
so maybe we should find a pond that has smaller frogs and tadpoles...
but where, idk...

but idk if my dad would even let me have a cage in the house when I cant even keep my own room clean....
Plus I dont have money for a cage or food, so I guess I'll have to pass on this.
oh well =[

No comments:

Post a Comment