Monday, July 19, 2010

2x1 is still Just 2

While I was laying down the other day with my boy while he was sleeping, a thought came into my mind about my ex...

One day he asked if I could be in a relationship with him and his new gf... Which I was rather flattered by... For me, out of all his ex's that he asked.... and trust me, he had a lot of exs....
It was one of those times that I came down to visit Turlock that he asked me....
It was right before he left to see his gf for the first time. [yes he met her online]
It was on his birthday [Im pretty sure]
I think I gave him the most retarded gift ever.
And than later on down the road, she messaged me saying I messed everything up....
They had been fighting about me.... o.O which was weird,... I hadnt talked to Ronnie in a long time. He pretty much ignored me since he got with her... Which was alright.
I could understand. Last time he had a new gf.... well I guess Ronnie still liked me, and I was the whole reason why they broke up.

And thats all nice to know that he still cared.... And of course I'll always still love him in some way....

But now Im dating Jared Johnson... and he makes me smile a whole heck of alot.... :]
And when I was thinking about all of this, I started to think about my friend Abby...
She was in a two way relationship with another girl and another guy... she was in it for the girl...
And they used her...
Thats how relationships usually go in a two way relationship.

IF I would have gone with Ronnie.... eventually he would have decided to get married, and to have kids... Moon stated on her vf that she never wants to have kids.. and now she's preggo.
So Ronnie could have chosen me,... [and idk what her situation is] But I have the money to take care of a child, to have a home, to do this, and that... But I wouldnt have had a child before getting married... so he would have probably chosen her for that matter....
So in that case.... Ronnie and Moon would have gotten married, and had kids....
and I would be the 3rd wheel...

And as that was going on, I probably wouldnt be happy...
So in this moment, me and Ronnie would be out doing stuff, since Moon would be stuck at home being preggo....

Jared would probably be doing something else...
And once Moon had her child, Ronnie would be spending all his time with her, and all my hard work would be going down the drain...

And Jared would probably be with another girl right now...
And I would be feeling alone.
I wouldnt have had a child with Ronnie as he was with some girl with a child already....
So if I HAD gone with Ronnie.... I would have wasted my whole life, and I would have never met Jared....

No comments:

Post a Comment