Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday

So I am starting on this new blog, with how my day goes, for as long as I can... <-- I dont even know if thats even the right sentence structure.
But this time, I am going to 'focus' on only the good things that happen, or I might put how bad things happen, and how I try to solve, or ignore the issue.
Im hoping that typing everyday will lead me to think about only the good things out of my day


So I will start with what I can remember from yesterday... Which is really only after my dad came home from work.

Everyday I sit at home, on the computer, or making videos... and than my dad comes home about 4:50 and I hand the computer over to him. Everyday,... its almost like we are robots. Well not really, I just do not have much to say to him, because:
one: either I would say something we have no interest in,
two: I would tell him how my day was, but its the same everyday,
three: I'd say I want to go sleep over at a friends house, which, I only have guy friends up here... No, I am not like that.
or four: I'd talk about what made me cry that day, or made me upset, which after its already done, I dont want to bring it up again... it just re-creates the feelings I dont want to feel again

So, I'd rather just not say anything, which Im usually like that with my friends anyways, always shy.... depending on who im with.

So anyways, I got a phone call from the Art Institute of colorado, or, Denver, whatever you want to call it. I am trying to go to school for fashion design, and business :]
One day I hope to open up my own goth shop.

So after that was done and over with, which was a rather irritating conversation, I rushed out of my room to re-remind him that we had an appointment to go to Westwood college, for art at 6:30. Once we got there, met with the nice lady, we found out it was nothing we had expected.

Online, we saw the class 'fashion design & Business' all in one, which they were no longer running. Malaina, the lady who was helping us, seemed to not know why I had looked into the school... which we tried telling her. So it was pretty much a big waste of time. Well, just an hour.

Afterwards, my dad and I went out to grab some chicken nuggets at mcdonalds, went home, and watched a movie. It was alright, good enough to keep my attention on the movie.

After he went to bed, I went, and brought my computer into the bathroom, sat on the lil pillow, and started making some goth dreads, while I had the laptop in the chair in the bathroom, playing WALL-E

I then called Bass, I have not heard from him for a long time now, feels like a week. He has my stuff which I paid him to mail back to me, since my dad mailed a lot of my stuff while I was living at his house... it only took a month before his mom kicked me out for no reason pretty much.

Anyways, as I was saying, I called him, and yet again, no answer. He supposedly loves me... which is bullshit. I dont think I even love him anymore, let alone want to be his friend if he cant even call me. I know he is busy, but he could at least text before bed or call from someone else's phone...

So than that night, I text his mom, asking when he would be done with the shows....
Later that night, while still making dreads and watching WALL-E, I pulled my knees up to my chest, crossed my arms over them, laid my head down, and just started crying.

I was all alone, with no one to talk to, I had not seen anyone but strangers and my dad since I moved back to California....

1 comment:

  1. Story of my life. Always at home, on the computer with no money to go do things and no car to get to go do things even if I magically DID have money. Let alone the shyness.

    ReplyDelete