Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 3

So I woke up this morning, and did the rest of my dreads... or, installed them I should say.
I then walked over to my frig, remembering that my dad made me sausages for breakfast, so I ate those, draining out most of the grease that was left behind. I sat at the computer for a little bit, than told John that I was going to sleep, and to text me when he got on the bus. I went to sleep, again. So after he text me, I ran around drying my clothes, or trying to de-wrinkle them, put some make up on, and my contacts, and what not, and he finally came over.

After taking some pictures of my new dreads, we walked to chapotlie or however you spell it. I didnt eat much,... too much talking I guess. He was rather nice, but I think he likes me or something. What is it that every time I want to make a new friend, all they seem to want is something else. Ugh. Sure I want to find someone, but that takes time, and its very hard for me to actually 'like' someone,... very hard.

So we walked back to my house, which felt like 2 minutes, when getting there took like, 20. Yay for work out though. We got home, and looked at some youtube videos. I was trying to show him what I was looking for.. so after that, we struggled to figure out a topic, but it was funny the whole time...

Finally we decided on a topic: describing yourself to yourself, to others, and if you even know yourself?
It was an alright topic,... nothing I'd be too interested in, but I just really wanted a video, plus he had a cool camera.

After he left, like 20 minutes later, my dad came home.... And he said he got his... something,... check, which I cant even remember what its called, but this weekend we're getting my new camera! Im so excited.

We also got a movie from netflix... The butterfly effect.. I've seen it before, but I just wanted to see it again. Things all happen for a reason,... but to understand why is hard....

I tried calling Bass today, a few times of course, and of course, no answer.
Day three.... Im tired... Im going to be making videos now, and going to sleep.
I think this is working; I dont seem so sad all the time, but I still know im suffering from depression by the way I think, my eating patterns, and the fact that I am always tired, and wanting to sleep rather than do anything else.

The cure? Unknown
Process? This blog

p.s. I liked my body today. I pulled on a shirt infront of the mirror, and stopped and smiled. I never like my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment