Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 1

So this morning I woke up to a text from Bass's mom, saying 'Stop texting me and my daughter we have 27 shows bass will get ahold of u when he has fucking time'

This is a 'grown' women, if you'd like to call her that; I had asked her maybe 3 times, getting a response only once, with in the whole week, and sent her daughter a 'message' once, and an IM once,.. with her only responding to the IM. I had only asked 'when' Bass would be home from the shows so that I can contact him.

I had explained to her that I jus wanted to know, so I could get my boots, so I could model in them, well, actually I jus said I paid him to mail my stuff, so I just wanted to know when I'd be able to get them, and her response was pretty much 'Not our problem'

I dont understand how elder, more 'mature' 'responsible' 'grown' adults can act that way,...
Very childish to me; looks like she needs to go live with her mom again, so she can re-learn manners. Not to be rude;

So later on that day, I sat on the couch and cried a little more, for no reason, just the feeling of being alone I suppose, but I than decided to watch Julie & Julia

While watching that movie, I had the urge to cook. So I had cooked spam, and warmed up some tortilla with cheese,... and bits of spam. I later made a smoothie.

But thanks to that movie, I moved past Bass's mom's rude actions, and decided I'd write a blog, writing about the good things that happen, or the bad, but how I get over it. Im hoping it'll lead me to fall out of this depression.

After my dad came home, we discussed a little bit more about jobs, and some school he couldnt remember. He was thinking about me working for his company that he is in, but his boss already has someone in mind for the position I'd be applying for; That would be a very interesting adventure.

Earlier in the day, I had looked into steamers to make goth dreads that I hope to be selling soon, and some are pretty cheap, and with my $20 walmart card, that would work out perfectly.. Im hoping to get my goth shop up sometime in the future, and so far, making dreads will be my start; hopefully I can start doing other stuff to make it happen more quickly.

Today, Kelly, a model I absolutely love, asked me what my five most photographers and designers I want to work with. I knew just a few off of the top of my head, but then I really got into it, and started looking though my 'favorite' pictures of clothes, models, and the photographers. My response ended up as:

"Designers, not too sure, but photographers: mojokiss <-- REALLY BAD and Jaime Ibarra, A Picture Someday [she was actually my friend's sister, but I came to cali too late, and now shes in texas] sideshowsito and WinterWolf Studios.. for designers, blackmirror Design, Victoria Velvet [ah, I see you've worked with her lol], rockinbones, kind of CandySpooky Clothing, but I think thats jus cause we went to high school together, so i'll say SteampunkCouture [by Kato] and Bibian blue"

Before she even asked me that, I was planning of putting together a 'youtube video portfolio'
I love modeling, but I have not gotten much experience from it; Im hoping to go much farther soon.

Kelly is a great model, and she is very inspiring, and very encouraging :]
While I was trying to remember a name of a designer, I found 'Crows 'n' Bones'
I want to send them something, maybe I can make it into their magazine.

Im not even going to discuss what my friend JD said to me, because I dont want to get into it, for the fact that I have not yet found a way to get it out of my head.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. Its the weekend, and I just hang around with my dad, trying to figure out what to do for the weekends.... We usually cant find much;

No comments:

Post a Comment