Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 3, Morning

So I forgot to post lastnight, opps...
I cant really remember what happened that day at all, but I do know, the night before I was trying to make some dreads with my new steamer... sadly, It didnt work at all... nothing but hot water coming out and no steam, AND THERE WAS MOLD INSIDE! yuck...

But I still made my dreads with my flat iron. So the next morning, my dad and I went to walmart and returned it, came back home, and I ordered a new one that I had seen someone use on youtube.

Cant really remember much of the day, but we ended up watching a bunch of House,.. and I sat in the livingroom and set up my whole dread making station so I could watch t.v. and not leave my dad all alone. I was hardly on the computer all day yesterday, and tried to keep my mind busy.

I tried contacting Bass yet again, but his phone was definitely off... So I felt a little less ignored, as sometimes it would seem like his phone would ring, then he'd hit the 'ignore' button, but this time it always went straight to voice mail.

So I was less bothered, but still upset. Than my dad made spaghetti, which was really good. I hadnt had spaghetti in a while. :]

So afterwards, I went back to making my dreads, pink, and black. Some turned out good, some didnt. I had a hard time doing certain ones by the stile, and the bigger ones.... Yes, Indeed I do need a steamer.

Me and John talked alot, which was nice to actually have someone to talk to, and I get to see him today. He's gonna take some pictures, we're gonna go out for lunch, and make videos ^-^

Lastnight before I went to bed, I put in some dreads... maybe... 9 dreads, before I got way too tired. That, or I was just super bored. Than I was off to bed.

This morning my alarm must have went off 10 times before I stopped hitting the snooze button, and actually got up and did the rest of my dreads. Should I go back to bed for 30 minutes?
John might get here around 11:30 or 12 or something :]

No comments:

Post a Comment