Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 4

I cant really remember much of today... I just remember waking up, and chilling with my cat. I called Bass a few times, but of course, no answer. So I started wondering about a few stupid stuff, like, would it matter if I was alive, or if I was in the hospital,... and if he would even notice.

Yes, I know, I shouldnt think these things, but sometimes you just cant help it. I didnt do much to get these thoughts out of my head, except to get up out of bed, and run into the bathroom to brush my teeth...
[hold on a second, I think my cat just ran to the t.v. and sat there, and stared at it... My cat never watches t.v.]
Anyways, I was brushing my teeth, and then felt like I still had gunk in my throat. Ick, so I decided to hack it up. I know, very gross... But all that came out was blood. Ah! Yes, I know. And at the same time, the phone was ringing, and of course I couldnt just run from the bathroom to answer the phone; [oh look, family guy is on]
Anyways, so after I finished up in the bathroom, my cell phone started to ring... Same person who called on the house phone. It was just the lady from the westwood college. I explained why I didnt want to go to the school. I was looking for a certificate and for fashion classes. Not like I really REALLY need a bachelors degree in order to have my own shop.

Anyways, so while I was talking to her, I felt my nose starting to run, but I just kinda ignored it till we got off the phone. I looked in the mirror, and my nose was bleeding... -sigh- Looks like my bleeding problem stuff is coming back.
But oh well.

Anyways after all of that, I decided to go job searching online a while bunch, which went well, untill I started getting irritated cause I was applying for a job online, and my resume and cover letter wouldnt attach. GR! No matter what program, or format, it wont attach.

Later on, I worked on my videos which was irritating as well, cause my music audio kept legging, and I didnt figure that out after I did all the effects on the pictures, even if I did go back and play it all over again. But oh well, a video is just a video, even if it is my portfolio... Not like I have any really really professional pictures... which I would LOVE but I dont.

And its a youtube portfolio, so oh well.
I then watched part of a movie, Blink, but went back to bed after half way through the video, woke up, and my dad was home. I had a few weird dreams though... one that had to do with bats and crows, and one that had to do with my ex. Lets not talk about that though.

When I woke up, and went out into the livingroom, my dad took me out to dinner. Rubios!! for fish tacos!! I hadnt had rubios in over a year, so I was pretty happy about that, and walking around the mall with my new dreads, and having people stare at us was kinda funny. Came home, surfed the telly for about an hour, and that was about it.

Oh, my dad was talking about going back to England too. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment