Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 2

6 am...
I woke up, and decided I was going to call Bass again...
And this time, he picked up the phone! :]
It shuffled for a second, and then he hung up....

I called a few times after that, just to find that he turned his phone off.
This instantly upset me, and I almost started crying. I cant remember if I had or not...

But to think positive about this, and how I did, was to think that his phone was just being fucked up again... as it used to in the past. I dont know if I really want to believe this, or to believe what probably is the reality.

So for now, I'll just choose to believe his phone is being retarded.

So later on, I crawled out of bed around 10:30.... I constantly call him all day long, well maybe once every hour, or twice or whatever.... not like I call off the hook.
I noticed my dad wasnt home, so I instantly decided to take this opportunity to make a video of me talking about my modeling portfolio, but in the middle of it, my dad walked in. Looks like I'll have to try tomorrow.

We decided to go shopping for more hair for my goth dreads, which im going to do in a few minutes. We looked around, and I found a store,... $3.23 for a pack of hair... blah. Its not even the right kind, but oh well... I got a pink pack, and two black packs at Sally's

Im almost done reading my drivers book, not that I need to read it, I've taken the test so many times, jus cause it expired, but because Im in a new state, I decided to be safe.

So after our little running around, we went to... Arbys I think its called... this is only my second time. It was pretty good :] I liked it.

Than, we got stuck in traffic... someone got hit... well a guy on a motorcycle... it was pretty smashed =[ I hope the guy lived... Its sad either way.

But after we got through it all, we went to walmart, and I got a steamer so I can make my dreads easier and faster... I had a gift card, so I only spent like 8 bucks. Go me!

We came home, and skipped on dinner.... Neither one of us were hungry. Sitting at home, watching House, as I looked up sites for hair... ikickshins.net was just the place, but I didnt like the shipping price, but oh well, hopefully I'll be making my money back... even if I am going to be selling my dreads really cheap... I just think people WAY overly price their dreads... $50-145 for dreads? too much. I'd be selling mine at the price of hair, shipping which will be somewhere between $3-7 depending on how much, and $15-25 on the type of dread... that would be like... on a rounded average of somewhere around $33

anyways, after a few hours of looking it up and such, I decided to watch the movie 'I Hate Valentine's Day' I never even got a valentines day gift from bass.... the past.... 2 boyfriends, and Bass, that would be the past... 4 years I have not gotten anything special for valentinesday

As my day was going just fine, this movie brought me down,.. But as I was watching this movie, a boy had asked me out to lunch on Monday :]
Hes some... punk type guy... but thats ok, I thought it was very cute. And now, I am going to start making my dreads; hopefully the steamer we just bought works! the box had been opened, and looked like it was a returned item... but it was the only one on the shelf =/

but on the side note, soon i'll have pink and black dreads soon. Im excited.

Oh, than my friend D called about a video I had put up...
My friend Damien makes me happy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment