Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 5

Im not going to post much, cause nothing good happened today.
I called bass, again, no answer.
was supposed to hang out with a friend today,... bailed...
photographer said he/she didnt want to shoot tomorrow cause I dont have a car, but is still thinking about it.
got a job offer, from a scam
Kelly told me about a photographer who is coming to town... charges way more than I have.
Couldnt buy something online, because I couldnt transfer money into my checking... done it too much this month.
Didnt get to make my video.
My friend called me an idiot cause I didnt want to ride the bus for an hour to do shoots for him later on, when I said I wont do any photoshoots till I get a car... NEXT MONTH!
If I work for him, I have my limits,... and if I work for him, he shouldnt be calling me an idiot
Talked to an old friend... and I asked him how long it takes to get from AZ to CA cause my ex is walking back home...
12 hours by car, 8 days by foot. Though I hate him, I still hope he makes it alright.

Yea...
wasnt a good day
-sigh-
does anyone even read these?

No comments:

Post a Comment