Monday, September 27, 2010

Todays a Bad Day

Lastnight I was thinking...
And Thinking...
And crying...
And wondering...
I was going to talk about all this shit thats been going through my head...
But than I thought that it wouldnt get me anywhere...
What would that help me by complaining?
It wouldnt change anything...
I cant change anything...

I dont want to shut down, and just say everythings alright...
But, I dont want to be hurt...
Im waiting to take anger classes...
Till than, I dont know who to turn to...
I cant turn to him, I cant turn to myself

And thats when I start to go crazy...
Im alone, but the thing with people who are alone, dont have drama...
But the people who are with people... yet are alone, have things to go through...
I just want one person to be on my side...
I want to be able to know im not insane... that the things that I think, are actually reasonable.

I just want to say it so bad! But I've already said it which is the sad part....

No comments:

Post a Comment