Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mute

What do you do, when the girl who doesnt talk... sings?

I was thinking about how quiet I am... especially around my dad...
He seems to not get me,... acts like Im 4... thinks I care about the weather.

So I thought I'd just talk whats on my mind that Im not going to say outloud...
Its like I have my own little conversation in my mind.

"My salamanders are very active tonight.. Their tiny arms are moving more and more as they swim around."

"Its very late,... and my boyfriend is not yet off of work... Are you sure its legal to work someone 13 hours?? Sunrise to sundown..."

"I want lots of clothing... awesome clothing... something that annoying girl cant top."

"I wish your youtube on your computer would load faster"

"I played video games today! .......for about 10 minutes than fell asleep"

"I need to make my dreads right now... 1, 2, 3 go! Nope... not yet"

"The guy who owns 'VampireFreaks' seems really really camera shy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Bpmpym6LQ "

"Omg,... you stupid advertisement... shut the hell up"

"Sorry to say Jared, but the guy who makes the goggles here in Denver... had a really cute, interesting voice."

"But I'd rather hear your voice anyday while hugging me, and yea...."

"GET OFF OF WORK ALREADY! I fucking miss you"

"-sad face-"

"I love learning about cultures o.O"

"Ok,... ima go sit out in the livingroom so my dad doesnt think I hate him"

"You need to be off work by the way..."

No comments:

Post a Comment