Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dont Leave Mommy!

So I woke up crying from a dream....
It went something like this:

There was this old couple in front of me...
The old man kissed the lady and said "I finally found the woman of my dreams... I've been carving the initials 'MMM' everywhere I went" he said...

An old women behind me, younger than them however, started laughing...
"How silly! What? Never been married before? Was that your first kiss? Aww how cute..."

I didnt like her attitude, so I thought I'd embarrass her infront of everyone.. and told her the story...

"Ma'am... Those two got engaged,.. and the boy had to go off to world war one...
The lady was told that he died, but something seemed fishy to her, so she searched, and did all this research, and they FINALLY found each other.... MMM stands for
'Mathildes marrying Manech'

And thats why the movie is called 'A Very Long Engagement"

And the lady looked shocked....
I than looked over, and saw my mom in the last isle at the grocery store...
[how people from ww1, and my mom were in this dream, idk... it was like a store for the dead, and the living, and the people inbetween]

My mom was wearing her brown shirt, and carring a little girl that looked just like me when I was about 4...
I know my mom loved it when I was little. she could dress me up and everything.
My mom looked like she did when her cancer had gone away for a few months... Her hair was growing back. Its not like when a guy shaves their head, and it grows back thick...
Her hair was very very soft, and just looked like baby hair, because when your hair falls out, it wasnt cut... these are new hairs growing in.

I ran from the line I was in, all the way up to my mom and gave her a huge hug...
And she smiled at me.
"There is a bird outside that actually sings to me"
And I thought to myself... 'a bird that sings words... wow'
but I dont know [now that I think of it in real life] if thats what she meant... or if she just meant that birds dont sing... but there is one bird that does, and it sings for her.

She than said "Im almost at the top.... "
And I told her 'no,... you can stay here'
But she shook her head... "I dont want to stay here... I'll get wrinkles."
I looked at my mom, dead in her eyes and squished her face, making her wrinkles show up.

[Yes, she was getting old, and her skin was so soft... I can remember... It was like the life was being sucked out of her body when she had cancer.]

I told her that she didnt have wrinkles, and she was as beautiful as always...


But she than told me "Im going to the top now.....Its time for me to go....."



And I woke up crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment