Monday, September 20, 2010

Rage

You really wanna know how I really feel?
I really want to punch everyone in the face when they piss me off.
I wish I could take things away from the people I hate the most...
I want people to look at me and think 'dont fuck with her'
I want to lay all my emotions down on the table without caring if it hurts someone.
I want to dress just how I want...
I want the coolest car.
I want to sit in a chair, and have people come to me, in a line,... because I have that kind of power.
I want to run people out of town.
I want everyone to know me.

But under all of this...
I want a mother here by my side.
I want a boyfriend, who I dont have to guess if he loves me...
I want the truth... and no side doors.
I want friends, like my old ones.
I want to be beautiful.
I want people to love me.
I want a classic car.
I want to wear a little dress, and be told Im beautiful.
I want to be happy, and smile.
I want people to respect my feelings.

And right now....
I want to be loved,
I want to be held,
I want to laugh,
I want to be told Im worth something,
I want to be on someone's mind all the time,
I want someone to sacrifice something for me,
I want to know whats going on in his head,
I want to be kissed,
I want to be safe,
I want to be the one and only,
I want to feel like everything is perfect.

Im afraid, and,...
I dont want to be used,
I dont want secrets,
I dont want to fall,
I dont want to be scared,
I dont want to be left behind,
I dont want to be 'the other woman'
I dont want this to be like all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment