Sunday, August 29, 2010

Short Term

Lately... I've been happier for some odd reason...
No matter what has happened to me the past couple of days,... it seems like I've been taking it cool.
I lost my best friend Juan... my brother...
And you know what, Im actually fine with that.

And than I realized I dont remember anything that happens really... well of course I do, but a lot of times I dont.
Like the other day I was yelling at Virus about something, and Im not even going to start.... ok ok,.... it was about a bee...
Anyways...
I was yelling at her, and I dont even remember. Well I remember a little,... I just remember yelling at Jared mostly... [since the last time he got stung by a bee, he got flown to the hospital in a helicopter]

But it was as if I blacked out
weird right?
And it seems like I ask things over and over and over...

gosh, I cant even remember where I was going with this blog,...
I guess the movie "Disturbia" doesnt really help.

omg, I love this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment