Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Crew

I was talking to an old friend today... she called me on the phone...

She was saying how funny it was [sarcasm] that we were all friends, and now, the original crew doesnt even exist now.

The original crew didnt have me in it,....
the only girls in the crew really were alayna, and rosa, than I came in.

But this is how it went....

There was Damien, hooked up with Alayna, I was hooked up with Ronnie, Ronnie's sister Rosa was hooked up with Steve, and than there was Richie...

And that was pretty much us who hung out all the time everyday.

Damien and Alayna are not friends anymore
Me and Ronnie are no longer friends anymore
Damien's new best friend is Drew,...
Drew was originally Alayna's good friend
Drew got a gang to beat up Richie
Rosa and Steve are no longer friends....

As far as I know....
All the boys are still friends with each other
All the girls are off on their own.... except rosa and ronnie seem to be closer now
I dont think Steve and ronnie are really friends still, as always...
Richie wants to move to colorado

This used to be one huge big family.....
What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment