Friday, August 6, 2010

Nights of all Nights

Today was just stupid....
Like I tell everyone...
If you really wanted something, you would have said it, or done it.
I wanted two things tonight....

To go to baby bat,....
And to not talk or see Jared. No offense.

He was ignoring me over something I said,... cause of something he said,.. because something I dreampt

Like, all day long all I could think was 'he is ignoring me,... and I've seen this before.... and it all ends exactly like the other'

I hate being ignored on purpose.... especially when we're fighting... Just makes me wonder if we're even still dating....

And that just leads me to jumping to conclusions,... and leads me to just cry all day long.

We cleared our situation slightly... I said what I said, because his text didnt send the full text. [supposedly]

But I had so wanted to go to baby bat....
Last night I was watching videos on what to do with my hair....
and so today, I spent lots of time doing it... just to take it down and do something else....

I was super excited to help out.... but I knew if I went to baby bat, I would have just caused more drama... I wouldnt have been able to hold anything in when it comes to standing up to yourself... especially towards people you love, and the people that you thought loved you back





Sometimes some things are just not worth it anymore =/ idk what to do with myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment