Wednesday, December 29, 2010

omg, I almost lost it

someone just sent me an IM on my 'personal' facebook... so I would assume they knew... >.>

'Happy New Years to you and your boyfriend' is what she sent me.

omg, I almost lost it....
Almost sent her an IM just yelling at her, telling her to f off, and dont mess with me like that again.

Its bad enough people were sending me stuff like 'glad you are having a good christmas with your boy'

I mean, where do people get the nerves to point out AGAIN that I dont have anyone at all... yea. and its people who KNOW that im single.... it just pisses me off....
its one thing to be single...
its another for people to laugh at you and rub it in your fucking face! D<
I am so ready to just start a new life all over again... so ready.

on the good side... I went to church today, and prayed,... and prayed that good will happen in my life soon

No comments:

Post a Comment