Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How!!

So I got my indian outfit today!
I am going to fix it tomorrow, and hopefully get some pictures taken by elle jay



------
never miiind! Was gonna post a whole happy post but than my dad just pissed me off.
Getting pissed off at me because he keeps telling me 'i'll tell you what time I get back in town on friday when I look at the paper' he must have told me the time... ONCE.
If he has said it as much as he says he's said it.... than he should have it memorized,... and if he CANT memorize it... than why get mad at me because I cant memorize it?

UGH!

well, I was gonna do a photoshoot super early in the morning on sunday.... if we were gonna sleep in a hotel from sat night....


now im just all irritated because he has to have an attitude, because I am picking him up from the airport for him, and, just cause I cant remember a time? ugh. whatever.

I just hope we can go to the club in time

No comments:

Post a Comment